Established direct marketing agency serving the mortgage and alternative lending industry is looking for an experienced sales executive to generate and grow new business opportunities.
Business Development position is responsible for sales duties including prospecting, customer qualification, identifying new opportunities and nurturing client growth in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have both business and technical understanding of offered products and services and a strategic business understanding of marketing, marketing databases, client strategic solutions, business intelligence and analysis, and technical presentations to client side marketing, analytics, and underwriting teams, supported by a superior client-facing presence. This candidate must be a hardworking, execution oriented, dependable, energetic team player that is voracious in customer prospecting with a positive attitude and strong communication skills.
• Use strategic analysis to identify new markets and business opportunities, create a business pipeline, and arrange meetings with potential customers.
• Provide client support with account management function, accounting function, and internal business development function.
• Communicate the value of integrated solutions involving data, models, analysis, creative marketing, and campaign optimization for new clients.
• Communicate conceptual and logical data modeling ideas for segmentation and underwriting.
• Excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with prospects, customers, partners and sales.
• Communicate direct marketing campaigns, market segmentation, email marketing, and campaign management using advanced behavioral data analytics to potential customers.
• Prepare sales reports by analyzing and summarizing sales deal information.
• Be comfortable with learning new things or taking on new responsibilities as we expand into new verticals, integrate with new technologies or add new features to the product set.
• Interface with account and partner teams to share account insight and solicit inclusion for increasing account penetration, revenues and deal size.
PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Business and Data analysis.
• Creative visualization and communication of insights to business users.
• Experience or exposure with BI tools such as Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau.
• Exposure to Database design, architecture, and infrastructure for supporting data analysis.
• Conceptual and logical understanding of data modeling.
• Exposure to marketing execution and/or statistical modeling software including such technologies as SAS, SPSS, R, or MatLab.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Equivalent Experience.
• Experience preferred with sales in financial services or selling marketing related service including advertising, marketing, print, and direct mail, or data analytics experience.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
• Highly organized.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel.
• Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Self-driven and extremely ambitious.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience with uncapped growth potential. We provide our employees the opportunity to learn and grow within the organization while offering a comprehensive benefits program including medical plans, vacation, paid holidays, 401K and much more.
We conduct a comprehensive background investigation and requires that all employees pass a pre-employment drug test prior to the beginning of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Turnkey Marketing, Data, and Analytics for Lenders